Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My First Bake Sale

Last week has been quite a lousy week for me.  Firstly, Little Missy tripped and fell while playing and chipped her two front teeth, and secondly, I've been a really busy bee at work, virtually working non-stop.  So, yup, lousy week may be an understatement.

However, all is not lost as the week also marks a historical milestone for cakes-et-al as I recorded my first bake sale.  My first bake sale ! How exciting.  And not one, but two ! *doing the victory dance*  Two fruit cakes.  Truth is, I kind of coerced my colleague into it when she made a passing comment of having to gift her relatives with some CNY goodies.  A hard sell, but hey, a baker's got to earn her keep :)  Its time to recoup the investment that I have expended so far on my baking equipment.  So, fruit cakes, anyone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment