Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Salted gula melaka yoghurt cheesecake

Hey all

It's been awhile since I last wrote... or even visited this blog of mine :P

Thought I will start off again by showcasing last weekend bakes.  First up is this salted gula melaka yoghurt cheesecake that I chanced upon while trawling the internet.  Credit is given to https://themeatmen.sg/pandan-gula-melaka-yogurt-cheesecake/ for the delicious recipe.  I kinda changed the name of the cake from pandan gula melaka to salted gula melaka to give it a little twist.

The texture of the cake is light unlike normal cheesecake due to the use of yoghurt.  One colleague said the texture is like creme caramel, and another said its soft as tofu.  Try it -  it's sort of everything you want in a cheesecake - creamy but not too creamy, sweet but not too sweet.  As for me, heck, I like anything and everything cheese :)







No comments:

Post a Comment