Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Cupcake Pops

I first came across this in Cake Pops by Bakerella.  Since then, I have waited so long to try this cupcake pops.  I keep on procrastinating simply because, I couldn't bring myself to bake a cake, only to turn it into crumbs.  The opportunity to attempt this cake pop presented itself when I had an extra layer of chocolate cake from my Treasure Box attempt.



In case you are wondering, this is basically cake which have been crumbled, and then shaped, coated with chocolate and decorated with M&Ms and sprinkles to resemble a cupcake.  Don't you think they are so darn cute ? I could do better with the chocolate coating though.  Seriously, I must really improve on my dexterity.  I suck totally at pastries which require any form of handwork.  Also, I think the pink is a little garish, but I didn't really have much choice.  It was the only pink chocolate I could find.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to devour one or in all likelihood, a couple of these cupcake pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment